Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Video Time!

Paisley singing Johnny Cash "It Ain't Me Babe." Thanks for teaching our daughter this song, Rodney! Now every time we get in the car I hear, "I want Johnny Cash!" Oh my!


The next few are of Beckett laughing. You never know what will make him laugh, but we sure try everything to hear that wonderful sound!

Ignore the fact that Paisley cries at the end of this one (she was fine, just wasn't getting attention for a few moments). Beckett's laughs are better. ;)



AND...BECKETT ROLLED OVER TWICE LAST NIGHT! I don't have video of that yet, but it's coming soon!

3 comments:

Amanda Ott said...

love it!!!

Stephanie said...

SO adorable! Both of them!

Joanna said...

PRECIOUS!! He is so sweet! And I L-O-V-E Paisley singing "It ain't me babe!" She's so smart!!