Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aunt Krista's Birthday

Monday evening we celebrated Krista's 19th Birthday. 
Yummy dinner, time with the family, and ice cream cake!

The evening started with Aunt Ha-U (Holly) painting Paisley nails.

Then a few pictures with my boy

and a few of my favorite kiddos

Those are some silly faces Beckett!

Paisley was ready to show Aunt Ha-U her new game on my phone. 
Paisley is getting so smart these days!

Mamaw Jones got in some Beckett-holding-time.

And now the cake and the birthday girl...

and one excited niece!

then the presents


Great evening!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh Beckett - you are getting so big! I love that sleepy picture at the end - reminds me of the days when Jet would sleep anywhere in my arms. Paisley is just too precious in her pink bow! Really makes we want a little girl too!

HennHouse said...

Love the photos... looks like lots of fun.

My favorite is the fork at the ready for cake... she's super cute!