Sunday, August 22, 2010

It Begins with a Smile!

Beckett is really getting those eyes focusing and watching every move we make! I have been working and working this week to see a smile. Last weekend he smiled at me once. 
Then nothing all. week. long! 
Saturday...it happened and my camera was in my hand!!!! 

 

I cannot wait for these smiles to increase as more and more of his personality begins to surface. He is such a good baby and really only cries when he is hungry or just can't stand looking at us any longer without being in someone's arms. :) 

I can't believe Beckett will be EIGHT weeks old this week!
Growing up so fast and stealing our hearts more every day!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Meghan, Beckett sure is a cutie! Thanks for commenting on our blog; it is so fun that our little boys are only one day apart! It will be neat to follow Beckett's growth and progress at the same time as Jacob's. I love reading other spina bifida blogs too. These kids are just AMAZING and so inspirational.