Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh, the imagination of a 2 1/2 year old!

Paisley: So, I go to my new home-uh. I have one mouse, two mouse in my new room.
Me: Where is your new house?
Paisley: My new home-uh is at my school. I call Pop. 
Me: What are you going to tell Pop when you call him?
Paisley: I say me home. I want to pay pay-doh.
   Bye. I yuv you Momma Dada. I goin to my new home-uh.
The same things were then repeated over and over, with many so's added in after every sentence.

Since I started blogging, I have been waiting and waiting to have a post like this. I love how much Paisley has started talking in the last few months. There is hardly anything anymore that she can't tell us she needs, thank goodness! However, she also never. stops. talking! 
We love her so much and ALL of her silliness!!!

No comments: