Monday, July 5, 2010

Just a normal little baby

Beckett had an excellent day today!
He had no pain medicine. 
Ate very good. 
Slept a lot. 
Showed us his pretty blue eyes. 
Basically made us desperately want to pick him up and snuggle!
But, we know it just can't happen yet.
Patience...I'm not good at that!

His nurse today made him this adorable little picture. To insert the EVD (temporary shunt) they had to shave a pretty big section of his hair. They kept it for us, but it was just in a little bag. The nurse thought he needed a toupee! I love it!!



Awake and alert today. SO sweet!!



Love, love, loves his paci! 
The noises were sooooo funny today.
I love those newborn sounds!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!! He is a sweetie.
We are praying for you and your family.
The Blacks

Stephanie said...

What a strong little guy! He looks like he is doing so well! Congratulations on your perfect little boy!

Whitney said...

he is sooo sweet meghan!!!! so glad his recovery is going well! can't wait to meet him in person :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'll call him Bigfoot! I'd better knit a larger pair of socks. Those are a close fit! I love the blog. Thanks to whoever takes the time to upload! It is so easy to pray for that little face. Makes everything so much more personal.

Joanna said...

I all can say is "YAY!" Just read the last two posts! Yay for coming home! Yay for super cute baby booties! Yay for a great looking scar with no infection -the doc did such a beautiful job! Yay for bottles and pacis' and cute baby sounds! Now I gotta go watch Jet's NICU videos. lol. SO precious you guys. He looks amazing and I'm so happy for you!

Lisa said...

Love the video clips!! Can't wait to see Beckett in person:)

Lisa O. said...

Thank you so much for letting me meet Beckett today. He is doing so well and is so handsome.
So glad that I got to spend some time with you and your mom:)